Are you looking for new and effective ways to reduce stress and relax?
FABRIC COLOURING IN could be YOUR SOLUTION!
What is fabric colouring in?
Adult colouring-in books are very popular because many stressed-out people value colouring in as being an easy way to relax.
FABRIC COLOURING IN – the new fabric-painting discipline – is also a very relaxing activity; however, compared with colouring-in books it is:
- more creative, because we first have to develop a design idea, then create the design on the fabric, and finally colour in the design
- more productive, because we end up with a product we can use; for example, we can wear the clothes we’ve painted or dry our dishes using the colourful tea towel we’ve painted.
FABRIC COLOURING IN is YOUR ‘THING’ if you are
- interested in trying a new way to relax that’s easy, creative and productive
- an ‘adult colouring-in book’ fan who wants to bring more creativity and productiveness to your colouring-in activities
- a fabric-painting beginner who’s eager to access the craft of fabric painting quickly and easily
- an experienced fabric painter who wants to enrich your expertise by adopting a more playful and experimental approach.
This book, Your fast & easy guide number 2, is the second in the new series of guide books about fabric painting. (*)
The book wants to help you relax and have fun while playing around and creating colourful designs on fabric – without having to have any detailed knowledge or special skills.
While working on the book’s several easy-to-do example projects, you’ll learn how to apply various fabric-painting techniques, simply by experimenting with and exploring the many possibilities of design creation and colouring in on fabric.
You’ll also be able to refer to a handy checklist, comprising both images and explanations of the supplies and preparations you need to organise before you can start any fabric-painting project.
By the end of the book, you’ll know for sure whether FABRIC COLOURING IN is YOUR NEW RELAXATION TECHNIQUE.
(*) If you’re looking for an overview of fabric-painting techniques and detailed information about the basic elements of fabric painting, you’ll find them in the first book in the series, Your fast & easy guide Number 1: The Basics.
And if you’d like to get deeper into the fabric-painting techniques, help is at hand in any or all of the three forthcoming books in the series: guide number 3, Stamping, guide number 4: Stencilling and guide number 5: Freehand painting.