Train your brain’s thought patterns to work FOR you instead of AGAINST you
Do you have racing thoughts? Do you feel like your own worst critic, with a lot of negative thinking? You may not be aware of the negative thought patterns that run through your brain in your daily life, and how they could be holding you back from achieving your dreams.
Changing how you talk to yourself in your thoughts — with self love, positive thinking and constructive feedback — is the most effective way to change your approach to your exercise routine, diet, relationships, work and life.
Read this book to learn how to harness your negative thinking, train your brain for constructive thinking, and make your negative thoughts and positive thoughts work toward your goals.
After reading this book you will know how to:
- Apply better mental strategies and tricks to daily life
- Use simple exercises to expand your thinking
- Approach your relationships with better understanding
- Stop racing thoughts
- Worry less
- Gain distance and necessary perspective from your thoughts
- Declutter your mind of unproductive thoughts
- Finally achieve the things you couldn’t motivate yourself to do before
Buy “Self Talk” today and learn how to make your brain into your biggest ally.